Home > Terms and conditions
Acceptance of Agreement
When you complete the member registration process, you agree to this Agreement. This Agreement may be updated from time to time. You can view these terms, conditions and notices (these “Terms) at any time at: http://GamesRanker.com/terms.html. Your continued use of our services signifies your binding acceptance of the changes. This Agreement will always be available on this page for you to read. If any part of these Terms or any future changes to these Terms are not acceptable to you, you may cancel your Service by visiting your myhome section (“Edit Account”) and canceling your account.
Our Sites and Services may provide you with opportunities to link to, or otherwise use . These links are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such third-party linked sites are not GamesRanker control and GamesRanker is not responsible for and does not endorse their content. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these site or services. Our inclusion of advertisements for, or links to, a site or service does not constitute an endorsement. Opting into these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms of the respective third parties.
GamesRanker accepts no responsibility for the links to or from its website and the inclusion of these links does not mean that GamesRanker endorses the material or content of these sites.
GamesRanker accepts no responsibility for any third party advertisements that may appear on GamesRanker websites.
GamesRanker requires users to the GamesRanker website and any of its services to be 14 years or older unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who is directly supervising them in which case they may only use the sections and games of the GamesRanker website at these links;
GamesRanker does not consider the GamesRanker website or any of the GamesRanker or GamesRanker services to be for individuals under 14 years of age except for the sections/links stated above. By using this website you confirm that you are 14 years of age or older or that if you are under 14 years of age you confirm that you are accompanied and directly supervised by a parent or guardian. If you are under 14 years of age please do not access the GamesRanker website without your Parent or guardian directly supervising you. You agree that if your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) access or assist users in accessing GamesRanker website or services that you will not allow or assist, knowingly or unknowingly, children under 14 years old to access GamesRanker website or services except for the sections/links stated above while directly supervised by a parent or guardian. You agree that if you do allow or assist children under 14 years old to access the GamesRanker. website or services, on sections/links not stated above or on the sections/links stated above without a parent or guardian directly supervising them, with your computer, internet enabled device, internet connection and/or facilities (whether owned, leased or borrowed) that you will assume full liability for any consequences and that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE NEITHER GamesRanker, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE BY USERS UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1) Users may be banned or accounts suspended or terminated on the entire GamesRanker website if users use inappropriate langauge or inappropriate behavior as determined by GamesRanker. Inappropriate langauge and/or inappropriate behavior is not allowed on GamesRanker websites. GamesRanker is not responsible for user content, postings, chat, and/or communications. Users are responsible for their own actions.
2) By adding a server/web site to our lists you agree that you are the representative of that server/web site and you take all the responsability for it`s legality.
3)GamesRanker has no responsabillity for it`s users actions or for the external content.
4)GamesRanker may or may not provide any warning or notification if your server/website is removed.
5) Any display of the voting button or a voting request that is not part of the layout of the site is bannable. If it isn\’t part of the normal design.
6)Websites that display illegal (warez) or adult content (nudity, erotica, etc) are not allowed.
7) You are allowed to have the voting link ONLY on your actual site and its content. You are not allowed to have the voting link popup unrequested, be found inside any program or game, or use any other method in which the user does not arrive at the voting link without their own explicit actions. Using any methods of sending users through your voting link other than from your actual web site will result in your site being removed from the list.
Any attempts at cheating will have you banned from the list. This includes but is not limited to spamming, begging, proxy voting, forced voting, multiple vote from the same person within 12 hours. Your site staff/users/players must be notified that such methods of voting are UNACCEPTABLE, and therefore they must not help in such activities.
8) You are not allowed to generate invalid votes for other sites just to make them come into our attention. Any attempt of such actions is logged and punished without any prior notice from GamesRanker
You agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, or computer file that we deem to be: (a) defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking; (b) bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive; (c) vulgar, obscene, or sexually explicit (language or images); or that (d) encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
2. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person\’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; (c) any confidentiality obligation;
3. Advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others or use any Forum for commercial purposes of any kind,
4. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component;
5. Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
6. Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
7. Delete any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
8. Post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any Forum.
We reserve the right to remove any material, and if we deem appropriate, to turn over to law enforcement officials, any material, including message, e-mail, or posting, that is in violation of these Rules. We also reserve the right to remove messages, e-mails, or postings that do not pertain to the designated topic or theme of the service as determined by GamesRanker.
We also reserve the right to comply with any order or otherwise cooperate with law enforcement officials regarding the identification of any user alleged to be using a GamesRanker website or service in violation of the law.
Votes from ip resseting, proxy, programs, forced voting and any other unconventional methods, are considered invalid votes and are subject to audit/delete/adjust or even delete site without any prior notice from GamesRanker to the users. The votes should be 1 vote from 1 user in a 12 hour interval.